December 31-Happy New Year ! We stayed home and worked on the house. Well I went to the laundromat and did the necessary evils and came home to a surprise visitor! Clay James a very very old OLD OLD Friend, was up from Logan, Utah so he stopped by on his way through the area. It was great to talk to him for a few minutes. Then back to painting the boys' room, painting the new woodstove (very old but new to us!), and installing it. It is MUCH more efficient than Jeff's. We curled up as a family on our bed and watched movies and set off our fireworks. Sound asleep LONG before midnight!!! YAHOO!!


1 Comments:
Was happy to come by and see the house. Very nice, nicer than my house (I don't have one, just rent) was good to meet you, Dana, and see you again Danelle. Wish you well and all the good luck with the house that I can. If you have any questions that you think i might be able to help with, please call.
By
cj8281, At
11:21 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home