Dec 8 ...Heavy Sigh... it's been two weeks since Thanksgiving and still no power. We are much much closer now BUT Dana has been working a million hours and not even coming home because of the long hours on top of the commute. The temperatures have been right at ZERO all week long. It's been difficult to keep the house warm. Carl Geiger, Dana's friend came and worked all day last week on the meter box, the day after it snowed 7". He brought us his generator to use. YAHOO, we love Carl!! Lights in the evening have been really nice, the boys squealed for hours the first day they got to watch TV at the house (videos).
Brother Bond delivered a nice pretty white stove last week too, I can't wait to use it!!! I think we have a wood stove located too, we are moving up to the 20th century now! I hope next Christmas will be in the 21st Century!
Brother Bond delivered a nice pretty white stove last week too, I can't wait to use it!!! I think we have a wood stove located too, we are moving up to the 20th century now! I hope next Christmas will be in the 21st Century!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home