DanaAndDanelle

Wednesday, January 02, 2008


January 2008
The staircase frame is inside ready to be painted. We measured 15 times and cut the hole and thought we would need to cut it again but alas the hole is TOO BIG, granted it's pushed up against the wall right now and tied to a beam to hold it in place. We need to build a base for it to raise the lone "V" shaped step to above the subfloor up there. Plus we'll be able to get drywall upstairs with the gap there. The repair work and getting it round is going to be fun... but we just won't go there yet. I'm on my way to sand and paint because Dana just hung the plastic floor to ceiling while I was typing and downloading pictures. I have a really pretty New England Birch plywood and a stain that I will pick up tomorrow in the city along with the new counters for the kitchen! I also am in the middle of resurfacing the original cast iron kitchen sink too. I'll post pix of the ugly sink tomorrow, I'm out of light now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home